- Manager's Messages
- Facilities Closures – Update
Facilities Closures – Update
Posted By etovar on June 22, 2021
We understand that it has been difficult to walk past our beautiful clubhouse, pool facility and playgrounds, without the ability to use! As you are aware, these have been unprecedented times, and your Board of Directors thanks you for your cooperation while the facilities were closed.
The Board had a fiduciary responsibility to maintain the common area, which includes the pool, restrooms and BBQ areas. While they did not take a position regarding the current COVID-19 situation, they simply did not feel that they were able to properly sanitize the amenities (enough to adhere to guideline-requirements of sanitation) without breaking the bank. Ensuring adequate disinfecting/sanitation via increased janitorial services, and hiring a patrol vendor to monitor social distancing protocol/group gatherings can be very costly and were simply not in the 2021 budget.
After the recent announcement from June 15, 2021, the Board would like to announce that the facilities will be reopened, effective immediately. We are in the process of coordinating removal of any closure signs still left at the facility, but all should be removed within the week. For the safety of the residents, the following still applies:
Social Distancing, Hygiene, and Other General Safety Guidelines
- Users should maintain a safe distance of 6 feet or greater from other users.
- Users should wash their hands frequently with soap and water.
- Users should bring and use hand sanitizer (minimum of 60% alcohol) before and after encountering any touchable surface.
- Users should bring disinfectant wipes and wipe down any touchable surfaces in the pool before and after contact.
- Users should cover their coughs and sneezes and should avoid the pool area if they are experiencing symptoms of illness including a fever of 100℉ or above, sore throat, runny nose, chills, sneezing, coughing, abdominal pain or diarrhea.
- Residents should wear a cloth face covering when traveling through common areas of the property where it may not be possible to maintain physical distancing, including to and from the restroom.
To reserve the Clubhouse, please contact our office to check availability and reserve a date.
Any person entering an Association facility assumes any and all risks of illness or injury associated with his or her access to a facility. Neither the Association nor any agent or staff member is responsible for any illness or injury suffered by any person as a result of accessing an Association facility.
Again, we thank you for your patience and understanding.